Sunday 19 April 2009

39 Days to go...too long!

Well it's another bad day for Newcastle United, which in turn is a normal day for Newcastle United....so it looks like we're going down, another good excuse to flee the country!

***CALIFORNIA DREAMING!***

So it's 39 days to go now but if I'm honest I have 2 other countdowns to make the time seem shorter, so I won't be talking about it just yet!

LONDON BABY!

4 days until I return to London and I can't wait, had great fun on all of my previous visits and this one looks set to be the best yet.  Driving down with Deon and John so I need to get some CDs made I reckon!  The purpose is of course to get my Visa and then it's a go go, but also to see my Chocolate Chip Cookie, Bimmi :-) I can't wait to have my rice & pees, and grapes!!

Not bad for a first blog? better ones to come when I'm not rushed, off to work now (less than 4 weeks of that!)

peace and love
Luka

The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment