Sunday 26 April 2009

A Very Good Week

A very good week indeed I must say!

Monday started off with a bit of sunshine so I leave my house and what should drive round the corner? only the Google Street Car!! look out for a yellow jacketed boy in Vauxhall Close ;-).  Rounded the day off with ANOTHER cinema trip to see Crank 2 (which was interesting)

Tuesday was another crazy night on the town, not before an amazing 4-4 match!

Wednesday we went to London and had lasagne at Momma Bims yum yum!

Thursday I got my Visa sorted and had a great day out with Bimmi, Deon & John....We went ON A BOAT! among other things I took some great photos, got to see the sights of London, went bowling, saw my old teacher, got started on an anti-racial campaign with a girl called Bim Bam, went Primark, and watched a bit of Babestation!

Friday was the camp night out, met some really cool peeps and had another great night!  Didn't take too many photos though, was occupied!  I did get engaged though haha

Saturday was sad, Keiran has now gone :-(

32 Days til USA!

P&L
Luka

House flies have a lifespan of two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment